Dr. Christina Coxon is a Michigan native and has always enjoyed sports and the outdoors. While completing her undergraduate education, she swam for Olivet College as a backstroker and IMer. She continued her education at Life Chiropractic College West, located in Northern California. During her studies, she coached masters swimming and competed in the Escape from Alcatraz event.
Over the course of her practice, Dr. Coxon has helped athletes of various ages and disciplines, including mixed martial arts, golf, swimming, volleyball, soccer, hockey and football.
In addition to her background in athletics, she takes a special interest in women’s health and pediatrics. She is certified in Webster technique which is a safe and gentle procedure specified for pregnancy. Dr. Coxon will help you and your children in reaching your health and performance goals.
As a weight management coach, she guides those looking for nutritional advice or counseling.
- Diversified Manual Adjusting
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Extremity Adjusting
- Drop Table
- Athletic Taping
- Webster Technique (prenatal)
- 2011 Doctorate of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College West
- 2007 Bachelor of Arts in Biology (Pre-Medical), Olivet College
- Michigan Chiropractic License
- National Board Certified in Part I, II, III and IV
- National Board Certified in Physiotherapy